Winning Mind Training exists to serve the courageous men and women of the law enforcement profession through our seminars and workshops.
Law enforcement is one of the most important, most complex, most demanding, most challenging and most rewarding professions in society today. It is a profession of courageous men and women who are committed to serving their communities at the highest level and want to be great at what they do.
The ancient Greeks believed that every person has it within them to be a hero. They defined a hero as a protector; someone who has the ability to not only look after himself or herself, but also to look after someone else. They have the physical abilities, the knowledge, and the desire to serve. The core strengths of the hero are compassion, love and a commitment to something bigger than themselves. Law enforcement is a profession of heroes and Winning Mind Training’s mission is to serve those heroes through practical, engaging and life changing seminars and workshops.
At Winning Mind Training we work with:
- Law enforcement leaders who are willing to Dare to Be Great in order to most effectively serve and lead the people in their organization.
- Law enforcement officers who are committed to training their mind, body and spirit in order to become the best law enforcement professional and best person their can be.
- Law enforcement trainers who want to be great at what they do in order to create the best possible learning environment for their officers and instill in them the highest possible level of competence and confidence.
- To achieve excellence and create a Legacy of Excellence it is critical to understand and focus on Life’s Most Powerful Question: What’s Important Now? (W.I.N.)
- Leadership, like greatness, is a choice and a process.
- Excellence in the field is a result of Excellence in Training.
- Strive for Excellence not Perfection.
- Excellence in Training is a shared responsibility.
- Your legacy is something you create every day through the way you live.
To that end Winning Mind Training offers:
Innovative, practical, engaging, thought provoking presentations and training programs designed to enhance competence and confidence through knowledge and understanding. These presentations and programs include Dare to Be Great: Strategies for Creating a Culture of Leading, Excellence in Training and Performance Enhancement Imagery. We also provide customized presentations for conferences and events.
Watch Brian Willis’ TEDx Naperville talk The Most Dangerous Weapon in Law Enforcement.
Brian Willis is recognized throughout North America as a catalyst for change in the law enforcement profession and a man with many questions.
Brian was a full time police officer for 25 years and has over 30 years of law enforcement training experience. He is the recipient of a Lifetime Achievement Award in recognition of his contribution and commitment to Officer Safety in Canada, the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Medal in recognition of his contributions to the law enforcement profession and the Law Officer Trainer of the Year award. In addition to his work with law enforcement professionals Brian has served as a mental preparation coach for athletes from a variety of sports including two Olympic athletes.