Date(s) - Friday, Nov 03, 2023
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Madison PD Training Center
Dare to Be Great: Strategies for Creating a Culture of Leadership
The workshop also explores the concept of Finite and Infinite Games and how they apply to leadership and to the long term success in law enforcement organizations. Strategies for developing an Infinite Mindset in an organization, and as a leader will be examined during the workshop.
Here is what people are saying about the Dare to Be Great Leadership Workshop:
- “I think I learned more in the first 4 hours, that is relevant and can be implemented in the real world, than I learned in the entire leadership development program at my agency.”
- “Great class. Tangible information that we can apply instantly throughout our agency.”
- “Great session! Best leadership presentation I have attended. All makes sense. Great format and presentation.”
- “Excellent Course – It gave me exactly what I was hoping it would when I registered.”
- “Today was on point and on message with the direction of my agency. I cannot see any area that could have enhanced it.”
- “I recently completed the nine day leadership program through our city. I got more useable, practical information out of today than I did from those nine days.”
- “Outstanding presentation. Meaningful and poignant.”
- “ I learned more useable leadership techniques in 8 hours than I learned in 18 months worth of our leadership program.”
About the Facilitator:
Brian Willis is recognized throughout North America as a catalyst for change in the law enforcement profession and a man with many questions. Brian operates Winning Mind Training, a company dedicated to providing practical training to the heroic men and women of Public Safety. Brian was a full time police officer for 25 years and has over 33 years of training experience.
In addition to his work with current and future leaders in the areas of mindset, personal accountability, service, and the pursuit of excellence Brian provides professional development training for public safety trainers. Brian has also served as a mental preparation coach for athletes from a variety of sports including two Olympic athletes. Brian serves as the Deputy Executive Director for the International Law Enforcement Trainers and Educators Association.
Online bookings are not available for this event.