For the last number of weeks I have been referencing an upcoming project I am working on regarding Excellence in Training. Many of you have asked what exactly that is, so I will share that with you now.
- Interview based audio recordings with top law enforcement trainers who will share their insights into training.This will allow law enforcement trainers world wide to gain insights and wisdom from trainers they may have little or no exposure to on a regular basis. I also plan to interview people who are not law enforcement trainers but, have something to offer regarding the art of story telling, creating compelling slide decks and other aspects of interest to law enforcement trainers who are committed to delivering excellent training.
- At least one webinar each month on a specific aspect of Excellence in Training.
- Audio commentary, guest webinars or a Q and A session that would be in audio, video or webinar format.
Members will also get discounts on Excellence in Training Course registration fees and upcoming training packages. One member each month will win a one year renewal for the ILEETA membership and at least one member will win an ILEETA Conference scholarship each year.
- People value training, and are more likely to follow through when they have made some financial investment.
- It will allow me to cut back on my travel and spend more time at home with my wife.
- It will help me to generate additional funds for the ILEETA Scholarships I give out every year and help more trainers.
- It will allow me to reach a far broader audience with the Excellence in Training message than I currently am.
- Here’s a quick self-test: How many free (or nearly free) ebooks do you have on your e-reader right now that you’ve never read or even forgot that you own.
- When consumers don’t invest, they don’t value. I’ve seen this in comping people into my courses and conferences. Typically, these people never get the most from the material. With conferences, for instance, they miss half the sessions, come late, or cancel at the last minute.
- There’s a direct correlation between paying money and paying attention. What that means for people creating all sorts of consumable products—whether we’re taking about books, conferences, consulting, video courses, or whatever—is that laying our wares on the table for free is not serving us or the customer.
- We might intend it for good when it is free, but ultimately it disserves the customer. Because they have nothing invested, they get nothing out of it.
- Payment increases participation.
I will have more information on the membership site next month. If there are specific topics you would like covered or people you would recommend I interview please send me an e-mail at email@example.com.
If you do not already subscribe to the Excellence in Training blog make sure you do so at http://winningmindtraining.com/blog/ so you get the latest updates on the new membership site.
Take care and always remember Life’s Most Powerful Question – What’s Important Now?
Winning Mind Training – Inspiring Change through Excellence in Training.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to host an Excellence in Training Presentation, Seminar or Course.
This spring I will be launching some new Excellence in Training initiatives to better serve you. Make sure you subscribe to Excellence in Training and so you can take advantage of this great opportunity as soon as it becomes available.