- There are usually multiple “right answers”.
- Giving them the answer is failing to teach them to think and make decisions for themselves.
- Giving them the answer misses an opportunity for them to practice the art of articulation.
- Consider all the impact factors.
- Review their legal authorities.
- Assess their tactical options.
- Make a decision.
- Articulate the totality of circumstances and explain their choices.
Winning Mind Training – Inspiring excellence in law enforcement training.
Please share this post with your fellow trainers and anyone else who would benefit from reading it and encourage them to subscribe to Excellence in Training.
Here are links to two popular articles:
We have Excellence in Training Courses scheduled for 2015 in Scottsdale, AZ, Fort Worth, TX and Madison, WI. Go to www.winningmindtraining.com to register now while there is still room.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book me to speak at your event or to your agency.