It is January 3. Time to reflect on the past 12 months and on the upcoming year.
In the past year:
- What have you done to make yourself a better trainer?
- What have you done to enhance your leadership skills?
- What have you read?
- What have you listened to (books, interviews, podcasts)?
- What courses, seminars, workshops, webinars have you attended?
- What dots have you been able to connect as a result of your growth and learning?
- What have you done to take action and apply what you learned?
- What have you done to share what you have learned through your reading, listening and participating with your fellow trainers and your officers/deputies/troopers/constables?
- What have you implemented in your training programs to enhance the learning experience for the people you train?
- What have you done to create a culture of learning, leadership and accountability in your agency?
- What have you done to mentor a future trainer or leader this past year?
- What have you done to improve your fitness and well-being?
- What will you commit to do to make yourself a better trainer?
- What will you commit to do to become more intentional about your growth and development?
- What conferences will you attend? What courses will you take? What books will you read? What will you listen to? What membership sites will you join?
- What will you do to be more intentional about serving as a mentor?
- What will you do to seek out mentors?
- What will you do to become a better leader?
- What will you do to enhance your health and wellness?
“Instead of sharing a new years resolution, share a dream!”
Winning Mind Training – Dedicated to helping good trainers become great trainers and great trainers to deliver awesome training.
The Excellence in Training Academy – Where trainers come to grow. Committed to serving law enforcement trainers and leaders learn and grow.
Check out the free Introductory webinar and Featured Interview at www.excellenceintrainingacademy.com
Join the Excellence in Training Academy using the code eitblog to the the first month membership free.
Interested in hosting an Excellence in Training Seminar? Contact to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work together to determine what will best suit your needs.