What makes a great trainer?
In my opinion there are three keys:
- An understanding of Life’s Most Powerful Question – What’s Important Now?
What’s Important Now?
- Understanding it is about the learner, not about them as the instructor.
- Leave their ego at the door.
- Focus on excellence, not perfection.
- Embrace passion and commitment.
- Passion for training.
- Passion for learning.
- Passion for excellence.
- Commitment to the people they are training.
- Commitment to always be better tomorrow than they are today.
- Commitment to personal and professional excellence.
I would like to hear your thoughts. Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know what you believe makes a great trainer. If you have a great trainer in mind let me know who they are and what makes them special.